With Crayfish season opening on the 15th of October, Boating West is now excited to announce it’s new Cray fishing special!
We will be offering 2-hour hires Monday to Friday – perfect for pulling your pots. The boat will be on the water at the Leeuwin Boat Ramp for a 6am departure, with the boat to be returned by 8am. These session times will get earlier as the season goes on. The boat will either be our Sports Rider or Centre Cab (this will be chosen by us and subject to availability).
The cost for these 2-hour hires will be $200, plus fuel.
What you will need:
– Cray fishing licence
– Cray fishing pots (we will have hire pots available at an additional cost)
– Bait (we recommend Tuna heads and Mackerel)
What you need to know:
– We would recommend you check your pots one to three times a week.
– The maximum number of Crayfish allowed on board is 24 (if you have three Cray fishing licences on board).
– For all rules and regulations on Cray fishing, please click here
– A late fee of $100 per hour will be charged if you’re more than 15 minutes late back to the boat ramp.
– Our standard boat hire Terms and Conditions will apply.
If you have any questions about Cray fishing, or our Cray fishing special, the team at Boating West are more than happy to help answer your questions.